Is X11R6.8 officially released?

stuart kreitman Stuart.Kreitman at Sun.COM
Fri Sep 10 11:28:50 PDT 2004

We had a discussion this morning (sponsor's call) about this. I did
point out that in the excellent press launch (150 news
agencies) we overlooked the developer mailing lists where folks like us
can see the flag hit the ground.
Leon said he could fix this today. Sorry for the confusion.

skk