[Xorg] Multi-user systems

Alexandre Penasso Teixeira ateixeira at insignesoftware.com
Fri Sep 3 07:52:57 PDT 2004

Hi Svetoslav and staff,

I am sending this email to inform you that the multi-head system is
operational and with 6 16/32MB TNT2 M64 nVidia cards with GDM and all.

I would like start using the 2.6.x kernel for this project. Is there any
information for a patch for bruby or a src.rpm package on the subject?

The used distribution is Insigne GNU/Linux - Zino 3.0.

Yours truly

Alexandre Penasso Teixeira