The ati petition

Marek Wawrzyczny marekw1977 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 3 00:29:46 PDT 2004

Hi all,

Recent subscriber, first time poster :)

I tend to I agree with you too, however I feel that the petition is targeted
more towards ATI customers, including those who may not have known that
there's an ATI card inside, who a) don't need to know that ATI is/is not
cooperating with the writers of various operating system, b) should not care
about the nuances of driver programming.

I think the spirit of the petition is, we are customers who paid you money and
we demand support in return, otherwise market your hardware as compatible
with Windows (and any other fully supported system) only.

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 15:48, Vladimir Dergachev wrote:
> Hmm.. IMO, it is rather ill-conceived. One could achieve more by asking
> less.
>
> For example:

<...>