X performance on mini-itx boards

Ryan Underwood nemesis-lists at icequake.net
Thu Sep 2 21:37:30 PDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 07:51:24PM +0200, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 16:37, Adam Jackson wrote:
> > Is this we have docs in the R200 sense or in the siliconmotion sense?  I
> > remember you saying something similar about the Trident cards but have been
> > unable to find any docs for those...
>
> http://www.viavpsd.com/product/6/15/DS8601A182.pdf
>
> Whoever knows links to other freely-available docs to improve
> http://le-hacker.org/gpu.html are welcome to send a mail.

I dredged up docs on the rendition v2x00 a while ago by doing some
creative searching.  Google for v2200spec.pdf.

You can find MGA G200/G400 docs on mplayer's ftp site usually, but the
directory can't be accessed now, here is a mirror:
http://webb.ens-cachan.fr/ftp/mirror/MPlayer/doc-tech/matrox/

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis at icequake.net>