The ati petition

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Sep 2 18:41:13 PDT 2004

Greetings;

Has anyone heard of any fallout from this "open the src" petition to
ati?   There is a link to it on LWN.

I see there were over 13k signatures when I was there a day back,
seems that should be a bit of a wakeup call, if only they'd fire all
the attorneys first.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)