problem with fonts and Xft

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Oct 5 17:14:01 PDT 2004

On Tuesday 05 October 2004 13:40, Marius Hillenbrand wrote:
>On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 11:24:51AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Have you still got an xfs server in your /etc/rc.d/init.d and all
>> its starter links in whatever runlevel you use?
>
>Hi,
>
>xfs is still fully intact. It works now, even without access to xfs.
[...]
> working linux machine again ;-) and finally DRI works (really good
> !!!) with AGP 4x. BTW: does "DynamicClocks" do anything on a Radeon
> 9200 SE ?? (activated it, at least no negative results).

Thats a good question I think.  I have one of thsoe cards, but IIRC
the last time I looked at the log, I noted that option was off.

What the syntax to turn it on so I could test it?

>Thanks for the great work in the 6.8(.1) release !!

I'm not part of the crew, Marius, just a decrepit old dog who's been
chasing electrons for a living since the 1940's and likes to keep a
hand in.  I turned 70 yesterday.  :-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)