Dead code: programs/Xserver/iplan2p[248]

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Mon Oct 4 17:35:10 PDT 2004

On Monday 04 October 2004 20:09, Roland Mainz wrote:
> Adam Jackson wrote:
> > These three directories appear to be completely abandoned.  I can't find
> > any reference to them in any of the live configs or Imakefiles.
> > According to xf86's CVS history they haven't been substantially modified
> > in eight years. Unless someone speaks on their behalf within, say, two
> > weeks, these three are getting deleted.
>
> What was that code used for ? Amiga ?

Sun hardware, I assume, given the copyright statements in the source.  But
none of the DDXes in the tree call it, ever.

programs/Xserver/ilbm appears to be interleaved bit plane support for Amiga
hardware, but since I don't see any calls to ilbmCreateScreen anywhere I'm
threatening to nuke it as well.

- ajax