Fwd: dri/mga issues with libGL

Paul Miller listmail at voltar-confed.org
Mon Oct 4 04:07:40 PDT 2004

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 06:58:01AM -0400, Paul Miller wrote:
> > libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x23
>
> Hm...I'll take a look at it on Monday.  The issue is usually that the
> DDX driver (server-side) and the 3D driver (client-side) don't agree on
> the same set of visuals.

I see that I failed to mention that my alpha blending on a
game I'm developing started malfunctioning at the same time.
Almost as if some of the alpha filter types are missing or
something.  Who can say what 0x23 is off the top of their
head though?

Anyway, those visuals were all working fine with the matrox
drivers -- though, there were some other graphic artifacts
that seem to have gone away.  Apparently, matrox isn't the
best 3D card around.

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
67 jumps, 25.0 minutes of freefall, 48.9 freefall miles.