Radeon TV-in support in Xorg CVS.

Felix Kühling fxkuehl at gmx.de
Sun Oct 3 05:49:08 PDT 2004

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 12:52:14 +0100
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2004-10-02 at 23:12 -0400, Vladimir Dergachev wrote:
> > Radeon TV-in support is in Xorg CVS.
>
> Has this code reached http://freedesktop.org/~fxkuehl/snapshots/ yet?

Note that this is not the official place for snapshots. I just put up
experimental ones for testing before I commit my changes to the scripts.

As to your question, snapshots are still built from DRI CVS. So they
don't include any new features in Xorg CVS. I'm going to change the
snapshot build soon to use Xorg CVS for building the 2D drivers, libGL
and glcore.

Regards,
  Felix

| Felix Kühling <fxkuehl at gmx.de>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |