Old and new CVS repositories are available via rsync

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Sun Nov 21 16:14:32 PST 2004

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 11:59:47PM +0100, Alexander Gottwald wrote:
> Luc Verhaegen wrote:
>
> > Should all file revisions be checked? What about branches?
>
> There was not much activity on branches.

Exactly.  Only a subset of branches/tags had any changes (I listed them
in my previous e-mail).  I checked each one, but found no suspicious
code.  BTW, I still have the diffs for the branches/tags, if anyone
would like to look through them.

>                                          The main problems with checking
> were on head with the drivers which had changed lot of code.

Definitely.  The unified diff was 2.5MB for HEAD, whereas the total of
all diffs from the branches/tags was only 310KB.

Kevin