Composite Extension Information

Hatem H hatem.h at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 06:48:21 PST 2004

Oops, looks like I had unsubscribed instead of choosing to not recieve
messages in my inbox (I prefer to just look in the archive). I don't
think my message was accepted so I'm sending it again.

Hello Chris,
To be honest I havn't progressed much :P. I've been trying to make
sense of the xcompmgr source on-and-off for the past week, but I'm
currently busy with school and another project I'm working on. Any
suggestions are quite welcome. Also, I have not begun to look at the
fvwm source, where would be the best place to implement this?
- Hatem