Composite and Shared Memory?

Amir Bukhari ufz6 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Nov 15 10:44:30 PST 2004

That what I have meant, adding a new request to replace the current pixmap
will be the right way and let application choose it way to track if size of
window change, then it know that the shared pixmap no more point to window
pixmap.
Composite should change the pixmap as usual when window size is change!

But what about performance, when using shared memory pixmap with
Composite/RENDER, is that get to performance killing?

-Amir