Composite Extension Information

Hatem H hatem.h at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 20:02:12 PST 2004

Hello Everyone,

I'm interested in trying to add native composite support to fvwm. I've
had no experience working with things on an X Server level, so this is
probably a huge leep from the coding I've been doing previously. I
decided to try and look for an API or some developer-oriented docs for
the composite extension and see if I could make any sense out of it,
but I found nothing. My wild guess would be that this is because the
composite extension is still a work in progress. If this is the case,
can anyone give me any pointers on how I should get started? Should I
just read the source? Is there some documentation out there that I've
missed?

Thanks,
Hatem