AW: Re: 855GM and Dualhead/Xin

hephaistos6 at sms.at hephaistos6 at sms.at
Mon Nov 1 01:06:00 PST 2004

hello,

thank you for your answer!
Now I get a new error saying:
 (II)I810(0): 2 display pipes available
 (II)I810(0): I830 CheckAvailableMemory 434172Kb available
 (WW)I810(0): Invalid Monitor type specified for PipeA
 (EE) I810(0): Monitor 1 or Monitor 2 cannot be type NONE in Dual or Clonse setup.

I found out that the line Option "MonitorLayout" is meant. But if I remove the line (as you suggested to Wolfgang) I get an Error, that I have to set a MonitorLayout.

currently I tried: Option "MonitorLayout" "CRT,LFP" and "Auto,CRT,LFP,None" and so on... But nothing worked.

Do you have an idea what might be wrong?

Anyway -> the 2nd device is recognized now :)

thank you in advance!

--
Ein Service von http://www.sms.at