[Xorg] Kdrive

Donnie Berkholz spyderous at gentoo.org
Mon May 31 00:08:36 PDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-30 at 17:13, Masik Shmasik wrote:
> 5) In Gentoo portage, I have the following compile options:
> cjk, fbdev, freetype, fs, IPv6, speedo, truetype, type1,
> xinerama, xv.

The kdrive in portage is outdated and dates back to XFree86 4.3.0. I
strongly recommend you use something more current, like CVS. There are
no plans to update the one in portage until and if something gets
released upstream.

I've got some ebuilds for older CVS snapshots at
http://dev.gentoo.org/~spyderous/overlay-freedesktop/. They're trivial
to update.

Thanks,
--