[Xorg] RE: REQUEST FOR ESTABLISHMENT PARTNERSHIP

miriam abacha miriam38 at telstra.com
Sat May 29 20:08:15 PDT 2004

Dear Sir,

I am contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of great assistance to each other likewise developing a cordial business relationship, As I am interested in your kind of business and wishing to invest in your country.

I am Mrs. Maryam Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian military Head of State. General Sanni Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while still in power due to a protracted illness.

I believe you must be aware of the face-off between my family and the present Civilian Government of President Olusegun Obasanjo who wants all my Late husbands foreign bank accounts and assets confiscated because of the monetary excesses of my late husbands Military regime.

Currently, within my reach is the sum of fifty five Million,five hondred thousand United States Dollars (US$ 55.5,000,000.00) cash, which I intend to use for investment purposes especially in your country.

This huge sum of money came as result of a pay back contract deal between my late husband and a Russian firm on our country's Multi billion Dollar Ajaokuta Steel plant/complex. The Russian partners had since returned my husband's share of US$55.5 Million after his death and lodged it with a bank.

Right now the new Civilian Government have revoked all our licenses that allows us to own financial and oil companies and has frozen  my late husbands bank account in Switzerland and America.

In view of these I acted very fast to withdraw this US$55.5M from the bank and lodged in a private security company's vault well preserved and packaged in {1}trunk box as Family Deposits (FD) No record ever existed concerning the money neither is the money traceable by the Government because there is no documents showing that we received the money from the Russians.

However, due to the current situation in the country concerning the present civilian Government hostile attitude towards my family, it has become quite impossible for me to make use of the money within the country.

Thus I seek your assistance in moving this family Deposits (FD) into your account for safekeeping pending my arrival in your country for investment purposes.

Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed in this regards, I propose a commission of 15% (fifteen PERCENT) of the total sum to you for the expected services (nagotiable)and 10% for local and international expenses if any.

May I at this point, emphasize the high level of confidentiality which this business demands whatever your decision and hope you will not betray the trust and confidence which I repose in you.

Please don't forget to indicate your convenient phone and fax number where we can always contact you.

However, you may need to give me sufficient assurance that you will not sit on this fund when it is finally remitted into your account. I believe I can trust you and I am willing to accept from you any useful and profitable investment proposal advice in your country.

Remain blessed.

Best wishes,

(Pls send your reply to hajia20002002 at voila.fr)

Mrs. Miriam Abacha