[Xorg] Redraw problems on Matrox Mystique 220 ... [SOLVED]

Matthew East matthew.east at iue.it
Fri May 28 02:08:53 PDT 2004

Hey Guys,

Does this bug apply to my problem? As I described, I have an ATI 340M
and use the radeon driver. If not, does anyone know what I can do to
solve the problem? I have been through each and every XaaNo* option, and
although since adding Option "XaaNoOffscreenPixmaps" to the Screen
section of my xorg.conf I can now drag boxes in gnome without ridiculous
delays, the redrawing problems in gnome terminal and openoffice.org are
still bugging me!!

The problem was there both before and after enabling DRI for my driver.
DRI is working fine atm and I can play Tuxracer and get 420 FPS when
doing a "glxgears".

Would REALLY appreciate any help you can give me.

Matt