[Xorg] about how to make kdriver xserver work with XOrg?

gening gening at embedded-iscas.com
Thu May 27 02:49:32 PDT 2004

    hello! just correct my expression previous message
    as a newbie, I have some questions on make kdrive running with XOrg and need your help.
    we know , kdrive have been removed from X11R6.7.0 entirely.
    but now I need make kdrive xserver running with XOrg release . But I'm not familiar with kdrive :( ,so my

question is
    (1) is it possible to make kdrive xserver running with X11 R6.7.0?
    (2) if it is possible, can u tell me how to do it?