[Xorg] Anon Ftp on freedesktop.org?

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Mon May 24 02:38:14 PDT 2004

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 11:31:26AM +0200, Egbert Eich wrote:
> I was putting together some development related information to the X.org
> wiki. I would like to make a few scripts and tools available to the public
> and the most hassle free way (for the user) would be to simply create a
> link to an anonymous ftp server. However freedesktop.org doesn't seem to
> have this.
> Who whould I have to ask to start ftp on fd.o?

While I personally think that it's just as easy to put it on a directory
that Apache can see somewhere, I think FTP would definitely be good.
I'll pass the request on to Adam Conrad.

--
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>
freedesktop.org: powering your desktop                http://www.freedesktop.org