[Xorg] Free to open source developers

Alex Deucher agd5f at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 09:35:40 PDT 2004

I cleaned out my boxes of old hardware and came up with quite a few old
odds and ends I'd like to get rid of, so before I freecycle it, I
thought I'd offer it to any open source developers that are interested.
 Please email directly if you'd like any of the hardware.  I'm willing
to ship internationally (I'm in the USA).

Alex

Video cards:
S3 Virge VX PCI 2MB
Cirrus Logic GD5430 PCI 1 MB
Trident TVGA8900C ISA w/ feature connector
Matrox G400 AGP 32 MB dualhead (wonky)

Sounds Cards:
SB AWE32 2 MB RAM ISA
Turtle Beach Maui MIDI ISA
Opti 82C931 ISA

Other:
Micronics w6-li motherboard w/ 2 PPro 200/256 and SB AWE32
Rockwell 28.8 ISA modem
AMD Athlon 850
SGI Indigo R4000 48 MB 1 GB HD IRIX 6.2
2x Westell DSL modems
Syquest 200 MB SCSI cartridge drive w/ 4-5 cartridges