[Xorg] Several crashes

Felipe Contreras al593181 at mail.mty.itesm.mx
Tue May 18 09:25:43 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I have compiled X11R6.7 and it crashes _a lot_. I've got some situations
where I can reproduce this behavior 100% of the times, like running
alsa-mixer in an xterm or simply starting Gaim, sometimes when I click on
the background, etc.

I don't know how to get a backtrace. I only get this:

Fatal server error:
Caught signal 11.  Server aborting

This is very annoying any ideas?

I'm attaching my host.def.