[Xorg] RE: I saw your profile

Stephen Laird bmsbjkpeazsw at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 00:36:34 PDT 2004

Message [GSVPWROWEL]

Hey my name is Kara and I just got out of a long term
relationship. I read your profile and you sound like
the kind of man I am looking for. Just so you know
I am not really looking for anything serious but
rather for someone who doesn’t mind being a rebound,
which by the way does require some hot physical action...
so if you don’t mind...

http://matchnoid.com/alg/lgs.htm

no more
http://matchnoid.com/alg/o/

vaduz buckskin milan chaff dc conglomerate angeline ailanthus checksumming equanimity access insoluble fraud iodide bausch atop sake accusation guillemot incorporable soliton maritime giddap divination lust messenger immiscible remiss diversionary neonate eardrum economic erik trench inventive parsnip expect