[Xorg] CVS commit error messages

Takuma Murakami takuma at dgp.ne.jp
Sat Mar 13 19:04:22 PST 2004

Hi, I'm a developer of Cygwin/X project.

When I committed a patch to the CYGWIN branch of xorg CVS
on 3/13, I got the following error messages.

/cvs/xorg/CVSROOT/logmail: /cvs/xorg/CVSROOT/logs/loglist: Permission denied
/cvs/xorg/CVSROOT/logmail: /cvs/xorg/CVSROOT/logs/commitlog: Permission denied
tee: /cvs/xorg/CVSROOT/logs/loglist: Permission denied
Mailing the commit message to xorg-commit at pdx.freedesktop.org...
/cvs/xorg/CVSROOT/logmail: /cvs/xorg/CVSROOT/logs/loglist: Permission denied
/cvs/xorg/CVSROOT/logmail: /cvs/xorg/CVSROOT/logs/commitlog: Permission denied

There were no errors with my previous commit on 3/10.
Could you fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Takuma Murakami