[Xorg] resync process restarted

Egbert Eich eich at pdx.freedesktop.org
Tue Mar 2 06:03:45 PST 2004

Hi!

I just wanted to let you know that the resync process which
merges the XFree86 trunk into the XFree86 vendor branch on
regular intervals has been restarted.
This has been done after code has been added which sorts
out source files that carry an XFree86 License version 1.1.
These files will remain on their versions prior to the release
if such exist. Otherwise they will be deleted.
I therefore expect that this branch will not build. After merging
this branch into other branches (XORG-CURRENT would be the most
likely candidate) it must be made sure that such issues get fixed
before committing.

Egbert.