[Xorg] CVS warnings at commit...

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Tue Jun 29 11:50:09 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 11:47:00AM -0700, Keith Packard wrote:
> Around 17 o'clock on Jun 29, Roland Mainz wrote:
> > Does anyone know what is going wrong below:
>
> Yeah, the CVS folks decided to change how scripts should be written and
> didn't bother to make it backward compatible.  So, we need to rewrite the
> 'commitcheck' script, but no-one has bothered yet.

... right around the time they put out two releases in very, very close
proximity to each other, with a total of four security fixes. Sigh.

--
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>
freedesktop.org: powering your desktop                http://www.freedesktop.org