[Xorg] debrix

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Mon Jun 28 06:48:38 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 01:54:02PM +0200, Jakub Piotr C?apa wrote:
> Daniel Stone wrote:
> >Yep, I suck.
>
> I would argue. :D
>
> PS. You sleep? Or eat? Or do anything else time-consuming? Every time I
> write an e-mail you answer in less than 10 minutes. :D How are you doing
> this? I'm impressed. ;-)

It's been a while since I slept, but I was just in the middle of making
these really nice sausage rolls. Real fat beefy sausages, gutted for the
meat, with basil and lots of other spices, and real cracked pepper, and
a bit of real beef stock. Unfortunately the filo pastry is crap, I
think. Maybe it'll work OK. We'll see.

I think it's been almost an hour since you posted. How's that? :)

:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>
freedesktop.org: powering your desktop                http://www.freedesktop.org