[Xorg] Xserver built with --enable-xorgserver

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Sat Jun 26 09:01:29 PDT 2004

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 05:17:19PM +0200, Jakub Piotr C??apa wrote:
> #v+
> make[1]: Wej??cie do katalogu
> `/home/users/jpc/src/Xserver/jhbuild/xserver/xkb'
> [...]
>
> Any ideas?

Uh, sure - don't do that. xserver/hw/xorg is known broken, and you
should be using debrix (grab debrix, debrix-driver-ati,
debrix-input-keyboard, and debrix-input-mouse; same $CVSROOT) instead.
If you don't have an ATI card, wait until I fix up my CVS setup at home
so I can import some build fixes to make fbdev (and probably nv and
friends) work.

> btw. Are Xgl and Xsdl supposed to work? What's the status of GLX + DRI?
> Is there any sense in GLX without DRI (I found a message which states
> that they don't really work together now)?

Xsdl should work fine.

--
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>
freedesktop.org: powering your desktop                http://www.freedesktop.org