[Xorg] [Fwd: Re: CVS Update: xc (branch: trunk)]

Alexander Gottwald alexander.gottwald at s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Jun 21 07:03:09 PDT 2004

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Keith Whitwell wrote:

> I haven't looked at this change yet, but I'm leery of downstream modifications
> to extras/Mesa/*.  If the change to GL/gl.h is warranted, it should be
> submitted as a patch to Mesa.  This is a key file and changes to it are
> closely monitored & must be well understood and justified.

> As it stands, I believe Mesa builds & runs on windows without modification.

This is not a change for win32 but for cygwin. Cygwin by default does not use
stdcall semantics but this is required if we wish to link to the windows opengl32
library.

The patch only changes the GLAPIENTRY macro to use __stdcall if USE_OPENGL32 is
defined.

If it is required, I'll send it as a patch to mesa too.

bye
	ago
 Alexander.Gottwald at s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723