[Xorg] DRI merging

Alan Cox alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Sun Jun 13 12:07:24 PDT 2004

On Sul, 2004-06-13 at 20:20, Torgeir Veimo wrote:
> At least he is trying. There's no need for bashing people who try to
> implement new ideas.

I'm not. I'd rather he listened to new ideas and took feedback but that
is his business and the community has ways of dealing with that problem
that work (see GGI, or Eric Raymonds new kernel config tool)

I do however object when he tries to use a research project as an
execuse for slowing down a much needed merge of the current DRI code
into Xorg.

Thats an unrelated issue to the mesa solo work.

Alan