[Xorg] Flash player plugin and Xserver

Douglas McMorris dougmc83 at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 7 15:47:08 PDT 2004

I can't get the flashplayer plugin from macromedia work with the kdrive
Xserver.  Not sure whats going on, but heres the error I get... (note:
same problem in mozilla... i just use epiphany)

[douglas at d-mak douglas]$ epiphany
The program 'epiphany-bin' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
  (Details: serial 112 error_code 8 request_code 72 minor_code 0)
   backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error()
function.)

Any ideas on a simple fix??