[Xorg] Maybe I have an idea for future features ...

Athanasios Voyatzis AthaV at gmx.net
Sat Jun 5 09:49:37 PDT 2004

I'm a Linux user and i want to help ...

so I look, what can we do better and ask the People, who has knowledge ...
(sorry for my bad english ...)

I have an idea, but don't know who to tell it (I try at X.org and kde.org)! In
this times, there are many TFT - Panals with a very high solution ...
Many of the Windowmanagers cannot handle it, or you have to configure
everything new ...

So my thought is, do to a window system in 3D. So everyone can scale it, how
he wants ...
And maybe some other people has much more ideas ...
(SGI has something like this, but only scaleable icons)

I have an idea how this 3D Windowmanager could work with a mouse ... if you
want ...
If you think, this is an bad idea ... ok! But i thought, maybe we are faster
than microsoft ;o)

If you are interestet, you can write back ...

Greetings

Atha (hope you understand it, what i want to say ...)
Germany

PS.: if this fuck about patents is really coming out here in Europe, try to
patent it, in the future time, someone will get the same idea ... so it's
better Opensource ...