[Xorg] idea for xorg development

David P. Wagoner dpw2 at njit.edu
Fri Jun 4 13:36:59 PDT 2004

Well i was searching through the mailing lists and was really curious
about the direction that xorg was headed and have had some trouble
finding out about this and I had an idea. I think a really good feature
to add to xorg would be a roadmap. While there doesn't have to be
specific dates it might be nice to see something of a rough roadmap and
maybe even which people are specifically incharge of which things. This
would help potential new developers see what direction xorg is headed
and start to work on some of those features and contact anyone which
can help get them started. What does everyone think?

David Wagoner