[Xorg] CVS HEAD -- ftfuncs.c:931: error: structure has nomembernamed `find_sbit_image'

Deron Johnson Deron.Johnson at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 30 16:06:11 PDT 2004

Stuart Kreitman wrote:

> It looks like we have an agreement that Eric will make the commits today
> and Deron
> will follow up with the LG ifdefs next week.

Actually, what Eric and I agreed is that he will integrate the composite
code from the modular tree and his composite wrapper layer. When I get
back from vacation next week (on Friday) I will add any additional bug
fixes that are necessary and I will review Eric's wrapper layer and
possibly make suggestions for improvement.

The LG #ifdefs (now called the LG3D ifdefs) are a completely separate
topic. I would still like permission to integrate them. They are very
low risk, as I am the only one who compiles with this symbol defined.
And there is establish precedent for something like this (viz. #ifdef
DARWIN).