[Xorg] Chromium vs GLX protocol

Ely Levy elylevy-xserver at cs.huji.ac.il
Thu Jul 29 08:07:24 PDT 2004

isn't it based on wiregl?
which supports distributed rendering and is preety much faster than
indirect glx?
I don't remember how it worked?it changed libGL no? which works above
glx, so it does use glx for direct rendering on the computer you are on.
so it doesn't need to really replace glx only be on top of it?
or am I wrong?
Anyhow it would probebly be more intresting to look into when
The opengl based Xserver would advacne?

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University