[Xorg] tinderboxs need tweeks

Bryce Harrington bryce at osdl.org
Wed Jul 28 12:41:21 PDT 2004

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Alexander Gottwald wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Carl Karsten wrote:
> > Got 4 boxes now. - yea knoppix (almost works out of the box - had to mount a
> > drive because I didn't have 800mb of ram.)
> >
> > http://freedesktop.org/cgi-bin/tinderbox3/showbuilds.pl?tree=XMonolithic
> >
> > cfk.w2k.v2-cygwin1.5.1  back to green, looks like the compile finished.  Now is
> > it good?
>
> Great!
>
> > All 3 Linux boxes are red :
> >
> > cfk.mdk.v3-Linux2.6.3
> > cfk.gt.v3-Linux2.6.7-bk20-i810
> > cfk.sahara.knoppix3.4

I've got a Debian unstable/testing box I'm partway through setting up
(hopefully it'll be ready in a few days; it's been a while since this
box had much attention.)

I've also got a "mystery box" that's dedicated for tinderbox builds but
isn't booting.  I suspect it has some flavor of RedHat on it.  Hopefully
I should have that in process by early next week, too.

Bryce