[Xorg] Next X.Org Foundation release plan

Ely Levy elylevy-xserver at cs.huji.ac.il
Wed Jul 28 10:25:22 PDT 2004

Hey,

I saw on adam's email that xorg getting into alpha phaze/freature freeze
soon, Where can I obtain that sort of information?
Would it be possible to send those dates to this list as well?

btw with the release comming may I mention again the community part?
(forum,janitor,docs and the sort), it would be really ashame to miss this
oppertunity...

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University