[Xorg] tinderbox - usefull?

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Wed Jul 28 05:03:39 PDT 2004

To anyone I have replied personally to, sorry - keep forgetting that posts from
this list are not "from: this list"

cygwin - I think I have everything downloaded and installed (doh, forgot the
install part last night.)

linux -

> To see if everything else builds you can change HasFreetype2 to NO in the
> configfiles.

Given that everything gets blown away:
<--- TINDERBOX FINISHED (SUCCESS) RUNNING 'rm -rf
'/home/carl/src/tinderclient/XMonolithic/xc'' Wed, 28 Jul 2004 07:04:55 GMTWhere
should I put the config?>> >> What is the proper way to take one off line? >>
>One logs in as administrator, and messes with that one (for example,>if it is
never going to reappear, deleting it entirely).I guess adding a version number
to the box name was a bad idea because now I have 'old' ones that are never
going to reappear.  Sorry bout that.  Carl K