[Xorg] [debrix] exported symbols

Jakub Piotr Cłapa loc at toya.net.pl
Sat Jul 10 03:42:21 PDT 2004

Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 02:43:50AM +0200, Jakub Piotr C??apa wrote:
>
>>There seem to be two more missing symbols in the debrix binary and
>>without them driver-ati fails to load. Here is a patch:
>>
>>http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/SOURCES/debrix-fbPictureInit.patch?rev=1.2
>
> Thanks. Does this get either of r128 or radeon loading for you?

Checking... Yes. Both radeon anr r128 load without errors.

What's still wrong:
#v+
(EE) Couldn't load builtin module "xf4bpp"
(EE) Failed to load module "xf4bpp" (invalid argument(s) to LoadModule(), 1)
#v-

Driver "radeon" still fails (doesn't load ati). Adding Module "ati"
helps but it's no better than just using Driver "ati".

Also I have some minor visial glitches with xfwm4 in the corners of the
windows. Would you like a screenshot? ;)

--
Regards,
Jakub Piotr Cłapa