[Xorg] static winodw problem

Amir Bukhari ufz6 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Jul 9 09:30:24 PDT 2004

As I mentioned in early thread we use composite and damage extension (based
on yours) to set 3D effect on program. But it still in earlier version.

Our problem now, that sometime after closing a window ( for example mozilla)
part of the screen stay static (always at the left top of the screen). The
size of this static window is equal to the program we close.

I only want to where it could the problem. May be it is on composite
extension or the damage extension.

I work on this problem since a long time, but without success, because I
don't exactly the reason of this problem.

I will be glad to hear advisement from you !!

Amir