[Xorg] Restarting resync progress on Xorg tree

Egbert Eich eich at pdx.freedesktop.org
Thu Feb 26 04:27:32 PST 2004

Hi!

After adding scripts to track the license changes and
sort out the affected files I'm going to restart the
automatic resync process for XFree86 to the vendor
branch.
I have compared the existing HEAD of this vendor branch
with a tree including XFree86 just prior to the license
change (cvs checkout -D"02/13/2004") and subsequent
patches to files not under the new license to make sure
the tree is in a well defined state.
I'm going to resync the current tree with the XFree86 tree
and branch off a release branch.

Egbert.