(resend?) "hello.c" needed

Vladimir Dergachev volodya at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 30 08:20:58 PST 2004

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004, sergio on noip wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 04:35, Peter Bismuti wrote:
>
>> If anyone could send me a 'hello.c' program with instructions how to compile
>> and run it?!  I'd appreciate it.  I won't be able to sleep until I get at
>> least a "bouncing ball" problem or something working.
>
> Donwload from http://www.mesa3d.org/ MesaLib and MesaDemos and if can't
> succeed compile bounce.c
> ask for help on mesa-users mailing list will be more appropriated.

The other source for demos (in case it is still relevant) are sample
apps in NeHe tutorials - they have them packaged under different toolkits
so if glx fails to compile for you, chances are SDL will :)

The URL is http://nehe.gamedev.net/ , cliks on one of the "Lessons" on the
left to get the demos.

                    best

                      Vladimir Dergachev