Option + Shift + K ; How can I make X "Understand" the little  (Apple Glyph)

Cyan Fox cyan.fox at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 19:24:51 PST 2004

Okay, I was trying to be Uber 1337 and decided to set my OSX password
to a nice string that includes Option + Shift + K ;  (Apple Glyph)
and I don't fully understand how to make X understand this symbol...
Sure, Terminal.app knows it fine; albeit, i don't need terminal to
know it, i want X to...

How do I make X (XDarwin) "understand" Option + Shift + K ;  (Apple Glyph)

Oh, BTW, I got XDarwin to install perfectly, the mv's X11 and X11R6
folders within USR and ETC et al did the trick!!!