(resend?) "hello.c" needed

Peter Bismuti bismuti at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 21:05:26 PST 2004

Sorry, I meant to send this to the cygwin mailing list, but it would also be
helpful to be spoon fed instructions on how to get a sample code working in
Red Hat E3 WS as well along with detailed instructions how to compile/run.

(Bought a PC that was too new to install RH E3, wrestled with VMWare for
over a week, now wrestling with Cygwin,.....chyort!).

If you decide to be as so kind as to offer me some help, please be as
verbose as possible.  ("OpenGL for dummies").  Make no assumptions of
previous knowledge.  Mainly, include the compiling instructions along with
the necessary settings of the environment variables so as to link to the
proper libraries, etc.

Thanks in advance.
Pete