hard lock w/ 6.8.1.901

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 14:03:40 PST 2004

> it maybe the same bug Reza has mentioned on IRC.  His 7500 locks up on
> glxgears too, but other apps seem to be fine.  As I recall his seemed
> to be related to the mouse.  it would run until you moved the mouse
> then the computer would hang.

glxgears has been locking up on Radeon 7500 since 25th September from
reports on dri-devel, no-one has stepped up to look at it, I can
reproduce it here but have no bandwidth to fix it at the moment,

Eric was probably the best person to track it down as his changes were
the ones to cause it :-)

Dave.