radeon/r128 patches

David Stanaway david at stanaway.net
Tue Dec 21 11:21:47 PST 2004

Hi,
The problem seems to be restricted to 1600x1200 resolution with my
monitor (21" Blueberry studio display). I get the interference (Diagonal
rain offset from white areas) with dda2_on_off shifted 16 17 and 18
bits.  18 bits is the best. I get the same with dual head, or single
head external.

When I drop the resolution down to 1280x1024 it works fine.

I have tried 85Hz, 75Hz and 70Hz modelines for 1600x1200 (The monitor is
capable of 85Hz).

My eyes are actually better off at 1280x1024 anyway, and the scale is
more comparable with 1152x768 on the LCD anyway so it is no biggy. It
could just be the monitor (I will see if it repeats with my Sony E500 at
work).

--
David Stanaway <david at stanaway.net>