xc/programs considered harmful

Egbert Eich eich at pdx.freedesktop.org
Tue Dec 21 01:05:43 PST 2004

Leon,

I don't think Daniel is suggesting to deprecate this code.
 He merely suggest to move them to the monolithic tree.

However I don't agree with his assesment that many of the bits he
listed are 'out of the scope of X.Org'. The fact that developers
still use these applications for testing purposes should be enough
to give them a home inder X.Org's roof.

Egbert.