xc/programs considered harmful

Peter Karlsson petekarl at student.chalmers.se
Sun Dec 19 11:29:58 PST 2004

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004, Alan Coopersmith wrote:

> Most of the Architecture Board is here and participating.   Do you even know
> who the board members are?

What is the purpose of the AB? I did a "google" and came up with this:
https://www.opengroup.org/sophocles/show_mail.tpl?source=L&listname=xorg_foundation&id=392

... it seems like some kind of steering committee but I'm not sure I
understand it correctly (I just glanced through). What's more
important: Is it working as it should? The recent, IMO hot-tempered,
discussions regarding modularisation, are (again IMO) signs of something
not working quite right.

Best regards from a concerned user.

Peter K, a.k.a. Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer ;-)

--
We Can Put an End to Word Attachments:
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html