Patch for the macedonian XKB layout

Damjan penguinista at mail.net.mk
Tue Dec 7 04:53:18 PST 2004

> The patches change the behaviour of grave to a dead_grave since they are
> needed for two (less used) macedonian letters, and also change my email
> address.

I've checked the CVS (I beleive
http://pdx.freedesktop.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/xlibs/xkbdesc/symbols/mk is
the correct one), and I'd like to thank you for that.

But also I've noticed that someone has changed the name of the keyboard layout
from "Macedonian" to "Macedonian (FYROM)". That happened in the 1.5 CVS
revision.

I don't understand why this was changed, and I must say I find it a bit
offending. I dont feel its nice to change my contribution to xorg in such a
way only to offend me and other users of the macedonian keyboard layout.

So I'm asking you to change it back to the original (my) version. I beleive I
have that right. The macedonian keyboard layout is used only by macedonians
so there's no reason why anyone would feel against it.

ps.
If this mail list is not the proper place to discuss this, please point me to
the right one.

--
дамјан