mailing list change?

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Mon Dec 6 10:52:26 PST 2004

> From: Lee Revell <rlrevell at joe-job.com>
> To: Discuss issues related to the xorg tree <xorg at lists.freedesktop.org>
> Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 13:50:57 -0500
>
> On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 20:19 +0100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 14:16 -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
> > > It looks like beginning last night, mail to the list is being sourced
> > > from xorg at lists.freedesktop.org rather than xorg at freedesktop.org.  This
> > > broke my mail filter.  Any idea what's going on?
> >
> > Yes, this is true.  I'm still beating on the mail setup, so I haven't
> > had the time to write about it now.  But it's not going to change beyond
> > this point.
>
> Is anyone else getting dupe messages?

Yeah.  If you send to @freesdektop.org AND to @lists.freedesktop.org,
you'll get a duplicate.

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

> Lee

Gregory Hicks                        | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems               | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1          | Fax:      408.894.3400
San Jose, CA 95134                   | Internet: ghicks at cadence.com

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin