radeon 8500 mergedfb flicker

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 18:54:23 PST 2004

> I've had no problems with mergedfb on my m6 and 9200.  could you post
> your log somewhere?  it's a stretch, but you could try the patch on
> bug 1912.  also, do you get the artifacts when using "regular"
> multi-head?

Okay the page flip stops the dodgy 3d behaviour, still getting plenty
of flickering (it gets a lot worse with 3d enabled...)

I've attached my Xorg.0.log and XF86Config, I've tried so far with no
DisplayPriority line and with dynamic clocks On line and without a
dynamic clocks at all line, all produce the same flickery CRT on
scrolling or 3d...

I'll give the 1912 patch a try soon...

only other thing I can think off is maybe my refresh rates are a bit
dodgy or something...

Dave.